Adhive Token (ADH) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Adhive Token (ADH) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Adhive is set to become the first AI-controlled platform for influencer marketing. It is an AI- and community-powered platform for video advertising on influencer’s channels. It fully automates all stages of interacting with market influencers, thus saving advertisers valuable time and effort. It allows brands to place an easy-to-run native video on an unlimited number of influencer channels. The platform provides brands with an opportunity for blog monetization that will eventually power community development and enhance their advertising capacity.
Market overview, objective and analysis
With the increased use of digital media, there has been a shift in global advertising formats. According to a forecast by eMarketer, advertising is expected to increase by 29.7% to USD57.7 billion by the year 2021.
1 – The Adhive developers have worked on the platform with a view to create a new world of advertising with blog monetization and an increased reach for brands, while creating better content for viewers.
2 – They have worked to remove the boundaries between brands and advertisers, with the automated control of appropriate placement and the leveraging of the fastest growing segment of advertising.
3 – The US continues to be the largest advertising market followed by China whose advertising market is likely to grow by 11.5% this year.
4 – Russia is expected to have a growth rate of 10% as they will host the FIFA World Cup in 2018.
5 – Video advertising and social media are the main contributors to the growth of digital advertising with digital video viewers growing by 8.2% in 2017.
Social media has led to a change in the information consumption habits of internet users. As such, influencer marketing has become the latest trend and rapidly becoming a new reality in the world of advertising. Platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram etc. that offer quick visual content and have the highest consumer engagement, are becoming the key drivers of influencer advertising.
Influencer advertising offers multiple benefits to the advertisers like the ones given below:
- It provides greater audience engagement.
- There is support for an Adblock-resistant content format.
- It offers a fast and simple way to create unique video formats.
- It is a cost-effective way of influencing consumers.
With more and more users creating their own social media profiles and contributing their own content to the channels, the prospects for influencer marketing look bright for the future of advertising.
Problems and solutions
The global ad marketing is plagued by multiple problems like banner blindness, the emergence of advertising brokers, an aging TV audience etc. There are millions of influencers, but brands work only with a limited few because of the overall complexity of the market, inaccurate metrics, and a lack of transparency and reliability.
To overcome these issues, the Adhive team has developed a platform to create a distributed network of influencers with automated operations and clear rules. The platform is designed to transform ad placement on influencer channels, from being just a PR area into a pure media product. The resulting standardized media inventory will be open for purchase by media agencies.
Lack of video contact with target audience
Problem: People under the age of 25 watch less TV and it’s difficult to reach them through display advertising. Millennials prefer to look for answers on Youtube, not on Google. Moreover, the price of placing a commercial in multiple channels could be prohibitive.
Solution: Adhive came up with the solution by working with a small group of influencers, providing more accurate targeting of audience with a lower price per contact. The advertiser will have not only an overview of the audience of various influencers but also filter the audience to access only those influencers who match it.
Problem: Currently, more than 90% of budget goes to top-level influencers, with little going to the influencers with medium and small budgets.
Solution: Adhive community members will assess and provide feedback on the quality and attractiveness of the published videos. The feedback can be shared which will then be used to further educate the influencers and advertisers. They will have an API to collate the information of the channels’ audience.
Key advantages of the platform
- They will be able to have an analysis of all the connected video channels.
- There will be a fair and reliable assessment of the efficiency of the native video’s ad campaign.
- Advertisers need not interact directly with the influencers for payments and collect reports.
- They will have payment guarantees and work with a proven provider
- they will have access to a large pool of advertising campaigns
- the influencers will receive a reward calculation daily and in advance
ICO and token sale
A total value of 450,000,000 Adhive Tokens (ADH) will be released. No additional ICO tokens will be released, and all unsold tokens will be destroyed. After the sale phase #1 of tokens, these will immediately become available for distribution among the participants. This is how the tokens will be distributed:
- 60% will be allocated to the participants.
- 16% will be used for the growth of network.
- 5% will be reserved for Adhive founders.
- 6% will be assigned to the advisory board.
- 5% will be allocated to community grants and bounties.
- 2% will be reserve funds.
- 1% will be used for legal compliance purposes.
Presale of ADH tokens
- The token presale is scheduled for January 31, 2018 at 14:00 UTC
- The presale will last until 14:00 UTC on February 6, 2018 or till all the tokens are sold out, whichever is earlier.
The pre-sale target is 13,500,000 ADH or about USD1 million.
- Day 1-3 (Jan 31 – Feb 2): 20% bonus
- Day 4-7 (Feb 3 – Feb 6): 15% bonus
Exchange rate of ADH tokens:
The current Adhive Tolken (ADH) exchange rate is:
- 1 ADH = 0.00025 ETH. This means 1 ETH = 4000 ADH.
The team behind Adhive
The Adhive team consists of diverse professionals from AI and software development, digital marketing, sale, financial management, and business development. These include
- Dmitry Malyanov, Co-founder and Project Development.
- Vadim Budaev, Co-founder and Technology Development.
- Akexandr Kuzmin, Co-founder and Token Model Development.
- Serguei Popov, Scientific and Token Product Concept Advisor.
The Adhive project aims to resell the contacts with the audience of the influencers and provide complimentary services for the analysis and monitoring of video. The platform buys views from the influencers at a discount, and in lieu of this, they gain access to a mass advertising campaign.
It is similar to contextual advertising; the only difference is that it is in video format. Similar to BitAir, Synapse, Indicoin it is also an ICO token having unique features. The margin for the platform is generated from the gap between the bid and offer prices which should remain sufficient as small influencers are satisfied to work for lower rewards. The influencers can sell their contacts at a wholesale price.
The margin for the placement will depend on the goal – whether it is to grow the involvement of the rating influencers or grow the margins.