ARAW (ARAW) ICO Review – ICO Token News
By Introducing the ARAW Token, the heart of the decentralised payment ecosystem powered by the Ethereum Blockchain, we are aiming to increase blockchain adoption for regular people across the world. We are the first company in the UK whose mission is to combine the benefits of the E-Commerce and Payment industries; provide end-toend solutions for E-Commerce Marketplace, Touch & Pay Cryptocurrency Card, Online Cryptocurrency Payment, and Unified Reward System on the Ethereum Blockchain powered by the ARAW token. The goal of the ARAW token is to be a part of everyone’s day-to-day online & in-store shopping.
The Araw platform addresses fundamental problems in the e-commerce and cryptocurrency economies. Firstly, retailers online and offline offer restrictive reward systems bundled with their services – they are often of little value to the consumer given their limited nature. Reward systems in commerce as a whole are underutilised due to the lack of technological investment. Coincidentally, many companies find it difficult to provide attractive reward schemes as they risk undervaluing their services. The ‘Unified Reward System’ allow service providers to become an ARAW token distributor, allowing them to control the format of their reward plans. The ARAW token is now acts as more than a simple reward point – as it is utilised and redeemable across all of ARAW’s ecosystem participants. Additionally, owners of ARAW are able to convert their tokens into fiat currencies via ARAW mobile wallet & take cashback to their associated bank account.
Diversified Channels to increase the Adoption of the Araw Platform
The Araw platform is aiming to target multiple channels to increase the adoption of the blockchain technology. There are two main verticals to achieve our goal:-
- E-Commerce: The goal of the ARAW token to be a part of everyone’s day to day shopping without needing them to change their shopping behavior. This can be achieved with simple and easy to use e-commerce website which is transparently integrated with the decentralised payment.
- Decentralised Payment: The Araw platform will be a bridge between merchants, consumers, cryptocurrency exchanges, and the Ethereum smart contract that manages the liquidity of the ARAW token.
Our goto marketing strategy to reach more customers and merchants
- Referral / Tradeshows Exposure
- Time-to-time Rewards: This is our ultimate goal where regular customers will be accustomed to use the Araw e-commerce platform for their daily shopping and they get time-to-time rewards without needing them to do anything else.
- Encourage customers to use Araw Touch & Pay Card
- Believe in technology and create a robust solution that attracts leading merchants to join the Araw platform.
- Mobile wallet integration where customers will be able to exchange ARAW ICO tokens with other cryptocurrencies like ETH & BTC.
- Open Platform: Plug & Play e-commerce widget allowing third party integration.
The Existing Araw Platform
The existing Araw platform, Araw UK Ltd. was founded in 2016. This platform has been implemented using virtual tokens without blockchain support. We provide our client businesses with services such as
- Customer analytics: keep track of loyal customers, their points and redemptions in real time.
- Customer insight dashboard: connect in real time to the customer information and turn those insights into more sales and customer loyalty.
- Business branded loyalty card
- Increase revenues with new and loyal customers: Engage and reward your customers.
- Know your customers better and bring them back to your business: Distinguish between dormant and loyal customers, and send right offer to right customers.
- In-store marketing: we provide in-store marketing material to promote digital loyalty program among customers.
Building on our expertise in rewards and loyalty programmes, we are going a step further to launch a unifying reward ecosystem that employs the blockchain technology as a backbone and a fully unified medium of exchange.
The Customer App
The Customer app is targeted towards our merchants/retailers’ daily customers to allow business to keep in touch with their customers and build a meaningful relationship with them. The benefits of using this application are:
- Earn and redeem rewards from their favourite businesses.
- Discover incredible rewards from thousands of near-by businesses.
- Time to time one-off unbeatable deals from various retailers
The Business App
The Business App is mainly used by our merchants/retailers to operate requests made from customer app. The main use cases for business app are;
- Connect with customers for a relationship that endures.
- Give customers more personalized experiences – both in and out of store – and see your revenue double from returning customers.
Customers Insight Dashboard
Customers insight dashboard gives our merchants/retailers detailed statistics about their regular/dormant customer base. We provide detailed insight of customer stats so that they can plan for their short and long term business goals. Moreover, retailers can understand customer behavior and communicate with them to get them back to their business.
ARAW UK Ltd currently administers customer rewards programs for several businesses in the UK. We expect all of our businesses to upgrade from their traditional points system to ARAW tokens. We intend to provide full-time support during this upgrade process offering consultation and training on how to use our technology effectively within their business.
The ARAW Token Solution
The Araw Platform offers a practical solution to the problems outlined above as well as the potential to become the practical heart of e-commerce and cryptocurrency combined. It strives to reward shopping with cryptocurrency by exposing the common person to the ARAW token. The key focus of ARAW is giving effortless access to cryptocurrency ownership which comes with potential rise in value – without dealing with any of the underlying complexities which make cryptocurrency unattractive.
If you want to grab information about ICO Investment to reap its fruitful results then read ICO planning guide.
- Krutesh ShahCo-Founder & Chief Operations
- Carlo PascoliCo-Founder & Chief Platform Architecture
- Dev ShahChief Business Development
- Manan JobanputraLead Blockchain Developer
- Maskim BoykoInfrastructure Engineer
- Stephen AOLead Designer
- Roman GolovayBlockchain Developer
- Dimpy LadvaSenior Mobile Developer
- Jainesh MehtaPlatform Developer
- Sagar JobanputraWeb Designer/Developer
- Ami ShahSenior QA Analyst
- Kunjan ParmarLegal Advisor
- 1Q1 2016
Araw Idea Born.
- 2Q2 2016
Prototype Araw Platform, Using Virtual Points Without Blockchain.
- 3Q4 2016
Araw UK Ltd Company Headquartered in the London, UK.
- 4Q2 2017
Araw Mobile Apps Launched in the UK Apple Store & Google Playstore.
- 5Q3 2017
Improved Digital Loyalty & Marketing Solution Released Customer Insight Dashboard.
- 6Q4 2017
Deals and Oers Implemented Paypal & Stripe Payment Gateways Integrated in Mobile Apps.
- 7Q1 2018
Araw Platform on the Ethereum Blockchain - MVP development.
- 8Q2 2018
Araw Smart Contract & Liquidity Contract; Platform Security Audit; Whitelisting & Airdrop.
- 9Q3 2018
The ARAW Token ICO Private & Public Sale; E-commerce Marketplace; Unified Reward System; Peer-to-Peer Transfer.
- 10Q4 2018
Araw Mobile Wallet; Banking system integration; Crypto Exchanges Integration.
- 11Q1 2019
Open API Platform; Araw Pay.
- 12Q2 2019
Release Araw Platform in the UK; Araw Card Licensing Process.
- 13Q3 & Q4 2019
European Expansion; Araw Card - Touch & Pay Mobile Solution.
- 14Q1 2020
- 15Q2 2020