Cibus (CBT) ICO Review – ICO Token News
CIBUS ICO Review – ICO Token News
What is CIBUS?
CIBUS revolutionizes the food and healthy supplements business with its blockchain-enabled decentralized platform. It is designed to help you to buy and keep track of dietary and food supplement products with the highest level of trust, quality, reliability, transparency, security, efficiency and complete traceability, at the lowest cost. The platform provides an end-to-end B2C & B2B ecosystem, specifically created to transform the way we consume and take care of the food in future.
With the CIBUS platform, the company aims to bring together food and dietary supplement producers, manufacturers, traders, and sellers on a single interactive, functional, and advantageous platform founded upon blockchain technology. It provides transparency through trustworthy data that sits on a distributed ledger which all interested parties can freely access.
Thus, both the consumers and business will be able to take advantage of the best possible authenticity, transparency, and reliability in the relation to the food products they are interested in.
What problems is CIBUS solving?
- Fragmented ecosystem
- Lack of traceability
- Lack of engagement
- Easy to manipulate
- No social proof
- Lack of trust
- High friction
- High cost
- Allows you to access traceability information leveraging the advantages of its Trace functionality.
- Empowers both B2C and B2B trade modality in food and dietary supplement-related merchandise.
- Helps you connect with likeminded, health- and quality-conscious communities.
- Facilitates open and fair trade to reduce uncertainties in supply-chain reliability.
- Facilitates direct-targeted advertising by manufacturers/producers/traders.
- Increases your horizon of interaction with other food enthusiasts.
Why choose CIBUS?
There could be several reasons that make CIBUS stand apart from others, but certain key features that help it stand poles apart from others are as follows:
- It allows producers to upload food safety traceability related data in shared ledger.
- It allows producers to check the algorithm of data over a period of time.
- It functions as a passive puller of data based on consumer discretion.
- It allows consumers to check food safety-related data.
- It allows producers to upload data on personal discretion.
- CIBUS is a utility token.
- The company will create 100,000,000 CIBUS tokens.
- It has fixed a soft cap of 5,000,000 CBT and a hard cap of 40,000,000 CBT.
- The CIBUS ICO token sale will start from February 28, 2018 and last until March 28, 2018.
- The maximum total token supply is fixed at 100,000,000.
- However, if you want to participate, you must purchase at least 10 CBT.
- 1 ETH will be equivalent to 1000 CIBUS tokens.
A CIBUS token will work as the medium of transaction on the CIBUS ecosystem. Using this token, you can have access to CIBUS Trace and other core functionalities. You can also use the token for fee payment, referral bonus, bounty program, incentives and other reward payments.
CIBUS conversion rate
- 8% to 12% for four weeks.
- 12% to 16% for 3 weeks.
- 16% to 20% for 2 weeks.
- 20% to 30% for 1 week.
CIBUS token allocation
- 10% for the bounty campaign.
- 15% for social rewards.
- 20% for marketing.
- 10% for pre-sale.
- 5% for advisers.
- 30% for TGE.
- 10% for the team.
CIBUS funds allocation
- 50% for development.
- 5% for contingency.
- 30% for marketing.
- 10% for operations.
- 5% for legal.
CIBUS bounty program
- 5% telegram bounty with allocation.
- 5% meme/infographic bounty.
- 10% translation program.
- 15% bitcointalk bounty.
- 10% Facebook bounty.
- 5% blog/vlog bounty.
- 45% referral bounty.
- 5% Twitter bounty.
Similar to other ICOs, such as BunnyToken, Dogezer, Debitum, Moxyone and Lympo, CIBUS comes with a concept that most of the earlier startups, who are now established, have already tried. However, with every new concept comes a new establishment, and if CIBUS wants to set its foot strongly in foot industry with a blockchain technology, it will have to fulfill what it promises.