Mango Start Ups (MNG) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Market Overview and Introduction
With the advancement in blockchain technology, more and more businesses and investors are migrating from fiat based financial systems to blockchain based ones. Though the adoption of cryptocurrencies has increased in the recent times especially in view of the surge in price of BItcoin, the existing infrastructure is still in its infancy as far as decentralized market venture is concerned. Startup community and venture capital have been the biggest adopters of blockchain technology (such as ODEM, Requitix, Shping, TV-TWO, Signals) of late.
Venture capital has traditionally not been accessible to the investors outside of VC community. This is because it requires significant capital to enter venture capital deals. This further requires low liquidity of investments and long-term commitment on part of the investors.
Mango Start Ups Solutions
Mango StartUps ICO is democratizing the venture capital industry by allowing the smaller investors to participate in early-stage venture deals. Due to the high liquidity of crypto assets, there is minimal entry capital requirement. Moreover, ICOs (like Celsius, BunnyToken, Altair, Lendo, ABYSS) offer additional vehicle to raise fund by the startups from a larger pool of investors and create communities that support and fund the project. Mango StartUps is providing opportunities to the investors to participate in the startups ecosystem of Latin America. Mango StartUps has created a diversified portfolio that comprises companies with high growth potential and proven business models. The platform developers aim to drive capital to the traditionally less accessible economies. This will result in virtuous network effects for the region and investors at large. Investing in Mange StartUps means you are investing in the promiscuous startups graduated from the Latin American Accelerators.
Why Latin America?
Here are the key reasons why Latin America is a promising destination of IT startups.
Latin America boasts of the 5 of the world’s unicorn companies (B2W, TO TVS, Despegar, OLX and Globant) that boast of USD 1 Billion valuation. These companies have paved the way for other startups to become global players.
Five Latin American countries – Brazil, Mexico, Columbia, Chile and Costa Rica rank among the top 20 for financial attractiveness, business environment and people skills, according to A. T. Kearney Global Index.
Smart capital in the form of venture capital funds has already started flowing in the region. More than $150M have flooded the region in the last one year.
As per the reports of Latin America Venture Capital Association (LAVCA), the region has shown steady growth of investments.
Total number of internet users is higher in Latin America compared to the United States of America. In fact, internet user base in the region is ten times to that of the USA. So, the prospects for internet startups in Latin America are bright. With positive encouragement from the governments, the number of startups in the region is likely to rise.
Advantages Mango Start Ups Offers to Investors
- InvertUP is the first seed capital fund which is enlisted at the National Stock Exchange in LATAM. This provides compliance and transparency with the international best practices of corporate governance. With InvertUp fund, the investors can minimize the risk by investing in the diversified portfolio.
- With the offices in multiple regions, Mango StartUps has the capability to expand its portfolio and products globally.
- The platform offers a clear exit strategy through its buyback mechanism and bonus distribution. Moreover, Mango Tokens can provide liquidity in the short term with multiple crypto exchanges.
- All companies in the portfolio have been through a rigorous incubation and acceleration process. They have proven business model and currently generating revenue and positive cash flow.
- A variety of investors are expected to be interested in the ICO of Mango StartUps. These include crypto asset traders, venture investors, fiat investors and regular investors.
Mango Start Up Pre ICO
To fund the initial hires and other expenditures, a limited Pre=ICO will be held by Mango StartUps. Key milestones of the Pre-ICO are provided below.
- Pre ICO sale period: 01 March 2018 to 20 March 2018
- Pre ICO token price: $0.10
- Minimum buy in is:10,000 Mango Tokens (MNG)
- Maximum for sale pre-ICO: 10,000,000 MNG tokens
- Bonus: 33% over main ICO rate
Mango Start Ups Main ICO Structure
- Mango StartUps is coming up with ts ICO to raise $3,000,000 to invest in the InvertUP Fund.
- Main ICO sale period will run through 21 March 2-018 to 21 April 2018.
- Up to $1,000,000 will be utilized to buy up to 35% of InvertUP Fund at the portfolio value price.
- Funds above $1M will get invested with similar investment focus in future startups from Accelerators and InvertUP.
- If the raised amount is less than $1M, the acquired shares of InvertUP portfolio will be reduced proportionately.
- Hard Cap: 40,000,000 MNG Tokens
- Mango Tokens available for sale: 30,000,000
- Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC and NEO
Mango Start Ups Token Buyback and Funds Distribution
All the net profit will be utilized to distribute among all the token holders in a bonus or buyback.
Funds will be distributed as follows
- Available for sale: 75%
- Relay token reserve: 15%
- Team: 7% vested over one year
- Bounty: 2%
- Legal: 1%
Terms of ICO
- Mango Tokens (MNG) tokens will be distributed only during the ICO.
- MNG tokens with a minimum market price will be distributed first.
- The assets received during the ICO will be invested in InvertUP portfolio.
- Net profit will be utilized to buyback the tokens at the market
- MNG tokens will be traded in crypto assets stock market
Mango Start Ups Team
Ami Lebendiker – Founding Partner
Fernando Arriola – Financial Director
Jeseph Berganza – Software Engineer Director
Alejandro Chernacov – Business Development Lead
Elias Simos – Data Scientist
It’s the first ICO which is backed by a VC Fund in Latin America. The fund will make use of blockchain for early stage investments in promising tech companies, The fund will invest in a diversified portfolio of up to 24 tech startups in Latin America region. This will be done to offer liquidity, transparency and clear exit strategy for the investors. The tokens will be sold to the interested investors through secondary exchanges where these will be made available to the investors after ICO. The platform developers have set a goal of $3M to raise through the ICO. Mango StartUp has the option to purchase up to 35% membership interest in the InvertUP. Fund batch 2 portfolio of $ 1M. Remaining funds will be used to increase the size of the portfolio to 24 companies.
Click to know more about ICO stats.