Qilin.Market (QILIN) ICO Review – ICO Token News
Today, global e-commerce means the conversion of different currencies, the introduction of multiple payment structures, and the multi-level control of governments. Finally, the presence of so many levels and processes can easily raise the operational costs. That’s where blockchain technology comes into play, as it eliminates trustless intermediaries and automates international supply chains, improving the overall experience of shopping online.
Qilin Market analysis
The team behind Qilin Market knows the benefits that can be reaped if e-commerce is decentralized through the blockchain technology (similar to Viso Global, BunnyToken, Xmoneta, LiveTree, Play2Live). On this platform, it’ll become simpler and quicker to trade different goods against cryptocurrencies. The platform is in its initial phase and is supported by popular digital currencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin, but there are concrete plans to introduce other altcoins as payment options.
When it comes to the platform’s working, it’s revolutionary. Basically, there are four parties involved in the transactions happening over this platform; they are sellers, shops, buyers, and couriers. The best part is that there isn’t any intermediary present between the buyers and sellers, so the process becomes efficient in terms of cost and operations. In this ecosystem, a shop will be the marketing partner of sellers—it helps a seller find a buyer. Lastly, the couriers are completely independent contractors that’ll deliver the goods to a buyer’s doorstep. The transactions in this ecosystem are powered through Qilin tokens.
The best part is that it’s simple to set up an online store on this ecosystem; for doing so, a participant can become a blockchain node and start earning Qilin tokens—afterward, the seller needs to develop a robust clone of git repo. Presently, the development is still in the pre-order phase, so the investors have the opportunity to invest in its ICO campaign according to ICO stats. The capital growth of the project may not be that fast, but it’ll certainly accelerate once the hard cap is touched at every level. The platform is expected to run fully and become autonomous by 2020; its beta version, however, will be launched in 2018.
Qilin Market innovation
Here are two innovative highlights setting Qilin Market apart from the rest.
- Smart e-commerce made possible by smart contracts: This network has seriously reimagined e-commerce. With the help of blockchain technology and smart contracts, this e-commerce platform has automated trading activities and successfully eliminated the paperwork. For instance, if you’re a buyer, you should first transfer the funds into a smart contract. By doing so, you’ll make sure that the payment made to the seller will be released only when you’ll receive the goods and vice versa.
- The rise of a secure supermarket: This ecosystem ensures that every e-commerce platform built here is not associated with any exit scam. Since nobody owns the money until the product is shipped, no one earns a profit. As a result, no party can scam the other users in any possible way.
Qilin Market token sale
- The tokens of the Qilin Market play an important role in the whole ecosystem.
- In order to protect against any future devaluation of the tokens, the business is offering them in different batches to investors; the price of the tokens will increase with every fresh batch.
- In terms of the token-utility element, the sellers will need these tokens to reward merchants or shops for their products/services; the couriers, however, will need them for depositing as security for safely shipping the commodities.
- Likewise, the buyers will need these tokens to buy goods/services.
- So, the token is a purpose-built entity.
Other ICO details
- Ticker : QILIN
- Currency accepted : ETH
- Token presale : December 12, 2017 to February 12, 2018
- Token crowdsale : March 1, 2018 to May 1, 2018
- Token Type : ERC20
- Available for sale : 10,150,000 QILIN
- Price : 1 QILIN = 0.000444444 ETH
Summarizing Qilin Market
Decentralized e-commerce carries out a number of benefits over any traditional e-commerce platform due to its fraud elimination, operational transparency, and efficiency. All of these benefits are brought by Qilin Market as it unites every e-commerce participant over the blockchain. If this sounds something in which you’d like to invest, then do join the sale.
- Denis IvannikovCEO, CO-FOUNDER
- Alexandr OlkhovskiyCOO, CO-FOUNDER
- Georgy OleynikCMO
- Alexey KrivtsovCTO
- Alexey GalenkoPARTNER RELATIONS
- Semen KryckoSMM/PR HEAD
- Yuri HideakiBLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
- Maxim SemenovDEVOPS
- Artem BurdeiniyMARKETING MANAGER
- Doniyro DjalilovSALES
- Yaroslav OkhranchukUI/UX
- Sergey MudrukILLUSTRATOR
- 115 Mar 2016 - 30 Sep 2017
First project prototype
- 21 Oct 2017 - 1 Nov 2017
Launch of Qilin Shop
Launch of Qilin Marketplace
- 320 Nov 2017
- 41 Dec 2017
- 5Q1 2018
Qilin Token generation event
- 6Q4 2018
Smart contracts for deal escrow
Qilin Market powered by Ethereum
Qilin Protocol Beta and Qilin API
Research & Development
- 7Q2 2019
Distributed ledger for offers
Qilin Wallet Web client
Open source Qilin shop
Fully autonomous ecosystem
Independent Qilin blockchain
Qilin Mobile wallet